Corporate law and M&A
All matters regarding commercial companies and their members/shareholders, mergers, acquisitions, transformations, sale of business or a part thereof, drafting, analysing and other advice in relation to all kinds of commercial contracts, comprehensive legal auditing and due diligence, advice in structuring transactions and drawing up contractual documentation.
Our most noteworthy cases in the area of corporate law/M&A include the following:
- Advising ÅF AB (a global technical consultancy company) in its acquisition of several design and engineering companies, including subsequent corporate changes in the group;
- Advising ÅF Consult Oy (a global consulting firm) in the sale of its subsidiary company;
- Advising Ernst & Young (a leading auditing firm) in the liquidation of its Czech branch office;
- Advising Latécoère (the Czech branch of a personal aircraft manufacturer) in increasing its shareholders’ capital;
- Advising VCES (the Czech branch of Bouygues Bâtiment – a French developer) in preparing a development in Prague;
Our lawyers have had additional experience in the following cases:
- Advising Omya AG (a global producer of industrial minerals) in its acquisition of a Czech company, including a merger control filing;
- Advising ConocoPhillips (an international oil company) in connection with a shareholders´ agreement concerning a Czech oil refinery;
- Advising a French pharmaceutical company in creating a joint venture with a Czech supplier.